Double Love Mothers of Multiples Club 2019-2020 AGENDA
Monthly meetings shown in bold are held the 4th Wednesday of each month, 7PM unless noted.
Meetings held at Sherman Hospital, 1425 Randall Road, Elgin, in the lower level meeting rooms, unless noted.
Social time from 7PM -7:30PM, speakers / roundtable discussions will start at 7:30PM
- 28th – Monthly Meeting: Pizza & Salad WELCOME BACK / ROUNDTABLE What are you looking forward to this year?
- 20th – Fall Children’s Clothing Sale setup, St. John’s Lutheran School, Elgin
- 21th – Fall Children’s Clothing Sale, 8:30am – Noon open to the public
- 25th – Monthly Meeting: Child/Family counselor “Ease School Anxiety”.
- 18th – 20th – State (MOI/IOMOTC) 2019 Convention, Embassy Suites, 707 E Butterfield Rd, Lombard, IL 60148 – Hosted by Clusters
- 23rd – Monthly Meeting: – Scrapbooking – bring scissors and photos of your family for the Double Love Scrapbook (AND, bring duplicate pictures and make your own scrapbook page).
- 26th (date is tentative) – Kid’s Halloween Trick-or-Treat at Nursing Home / Party (T/B/D)
- 20th (3rd week of the month) – Monthly Meeting: Assemble gift bags for local special care nurseries/NICU
- 7th – Kid’s Christmas Party (T/B/D)
- 3rd/10th (date is tentative) – Mom’s Christmas Party 7PM, Member’s Home (T/B/D)
- 22nd – Monthly Meeting: Pamper Me Night (local manicure/pedicure place)
- 26th – Monthly Meeting: Twin Panel
- Fathers’ Appreciation (T/B/D)
- 6th – Spring Children’s Clothing Sale setup, 6PM
- 7th – Spring Children’s Clothing Sale, 8:30AM – Noon open to the public
- 18th (3rd week of the month) – Monthly Meeting: BOARD NOMINATIONS /ROUNDTABLE Share your tips on how to save money (groceries, trips, utilities, etc.). Also, clothing/book swap – bring 3 items to share with other members
- Spring Kid’s Party (T/B/D)
- 18th – IOMOTC Spring Workshop – Hosted by: Multiple Choice
- 22nd – Monthly Meeting: ROUNDTABLE: Kid/Parenting T/B/D
- 27th – Monthly Meeting: Special Helpers Appreciation Dinner – location (T/B/D)
- 24th – Agenda Setting Meeting, 7pm, location (T/B/D)
- Club Family Picnic (T/B/D)
- NOMOTC Convention (T/B/D)